Easy, Economical Font Management for Creative Teams
Bring easy, affordable font management to your creative team with FontAgent TeamServer. Deliver consistency and control to every desktop by distributing fonts from a central library. Manage your font licenses and know their restrictions. Expand your server as your team and needs grow.
Centralize and Share Your Fonts
Use TeamServer™ to create a consistent, controlled font library that you share across all your users to standardize their desktops, projects and designs. You control who can use which fonts—so you can stay in compliance with your font licenses.
Maintain Font Quality and Usability
Assure the reliability of your fonts by eliminating corrupt, duplicate and mismatched fonts that wreak havoc on productivity, font activation and document presentation—so everyone can enjoy correct rendering on screen and in print.
Give Creatives the Power They Need
TeamServer users get to use the full power of FontAgent.®
- Search for fonts by name, weight, slant, keyword, classification and other characteristics
- Find fonts—both locally and over the Internet—by topic (e.g. winter, party or technology)
- Display stunning previews of fonts including side-by-side comparisons
- Use Font Player™ to play slide shows of your fonts
- Print font books with full color control
- Auto-activate fonts in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, QuarkXPress and other applications
Easy Installation and Maintenance
You don’t need a computer science degree to install and use FontAgent TeamServer.
- Install on existing hardware—no dedicated server required
- Administer server securely from any client
- Assign user permissions for uploading, managing and distributing fonts
- Manage font licenses and track their usage in real-time
- Support local, remote and intermittently connected users, even over slow connections
System Recommendations and Support
- Networked Apple computer
- macOS El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks or Mountain Lion (10.8 or later)
- 2 GB of memory
- 100 MB of disk space plus disk space for fonts
- Supports PostScript Type 1, OpenType, dfont, and Mac and Windows TrueType font formats
- Serves fonts to Mac and Windows users
Expandable to Larger Workgroups
Thinking about growing your business? Relax. The expandability of FontAgent TeamServer makes it an ideal choice for departments and agencies who later want to add users or offices to their font-server solution. You can expand to more users without re-installing software, and even upgrade to FontAgent Enterprise Server or CloudServer later.