Cloud-Based Font Control and Consistency
A cloud-based, full-featured alternative to on-premise font servers, FontAgent CloudServer™ delivers unrivaled font integrity, consistency and reliability to your creative professionals and projects. At the same time, it brings savings, simplicity and security to technology departments and the users they serve.
Centralize Your Fonts
Build a centralized library of high-integrity fonts. Relax in the knowledge that FontAgent has eliminated corrupt, incomplete, duplicate and rogue fonts that cripple creative workflow and bring design systems to their knees.
Free Software Updates
Enjoy free client and server software updates. Get the latest client features and fixes as updates and upgrades become available. Eliminate the expense and burden of updating server software and hardware forever.
Bring Consistency to Your Entire Team
Ensure that all creatives use the same version of each and every font. Now, documents consistently render the same on everyone’s machine. No more confusing workflows and expensive errors—just fast, faithful results.
Comply with Your Font Licenses
Just enter the license information for your fonts and CloudServer tracks their usage. Control who gets to use which fonts, or allow users to request fonts when needed, and receive reports and alerts if you exceed license limits.
No Server Hardware, Predictable Costs
Replace large, up-front hardware and software costs with a predictable monthly subscription fees. Add user capacity and fonts as you require.
Easy Setup and Administration
Just open a CloudServer account, upload your fonts and select which users can access them. FontAgent CloudServer does the rest.
Bring Active Directory to the Cloud
CloudServer’s support for Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD) gives you a simple, secure way integrate with your existing AD services that enables you to:
- Establish a trusted connection between the AD and CloudServer
- Employ Azure single sign-on services to eliminate sending user login credentials to CloudServer
- Use AD to define user and group permissions for distributing and recalling fonts from users
- Employ highly secure SSL connections between servers and clients
Advantages of Azure AD Integration
Using CloudServer ‘s Azure AD integration, you can:
- Make all directory and font-distribution permission changes in Active Directory
- Take full advantage of your existing Azure AD data
- Deliver single sign-on convenience to your users
- Allow permissioned users to download client software and updates
- Allows users to sign on once to your network and gain secure access to font services
Tight Azure AD integration makes CloudServer a comprehensive, cost-effective, solution for controlling the distribution of fonts in any size organization.