Font and Workflow Management
Make fonts a vibrant part of your web and print projects with unrivaled ways to search, organize and view your fonts. Get free fonts, integrated font integrity, font catalogs, license management, workflow automation, nested and smart sets, Adobe and Quark 2015 plug-ins, El Capitan and Yosemite compatibility—and so much more.
New in FontAgent Pro 6.5
FontAgent Pro 6.5 extends its leadership role in testing, managing and viewing your font collection.
- OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion support
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 and QuarkXPress 2015 auto-activation plug-ins
- Workflow Center that organizes, updates and launches automation scripts
- 1350+ downloadable and verified fonts for print and web use
- Expanded font keyword search and integrity engines
- Free Smasher 3 to keep your fonts and your Mac running smoothly
- Support for connecting to FontAgent Pro Server 6, TeamServer 6 and CloudServer (server license required)
More Ways to View and Select Fonts
View and compare your fonts in any size, color and text. View font slide shows, waterfalls or comparisons with a click. Select just the right font for every project.
View the characters and metadata for any font in seconds. See all its typefaces and styles. Drag and drop glyphs directly into your documents.
Verify, Organize and Activate Fonts
Use libraries, nested sets and smart sets to organize your fonts by type, project, foundry, client—any way you want.
Activate just the fonts or sets you need to stop wasting system resources and cluttering font menus. Or use MagicMatch™ to auto-activate exactly the right fonts as you open documents in Adobe, Quark and other creative apps.
Auto-verify your fonts with built-in integrity tools that smooth your workflow. Quarantine problem fonts to boost performance, to ensure stability, and to stop font substitutions, display issues and printing problems.
Creative Workflow Center
Use a growing library of scripts to streamline your creative workflow. Auto-add new scripts as they become available and include your own scripts and commands.
- Add searchable comments to multiple fonts or entire font families
- Organize your fonts by name or foundry
- Find and download new fonts into your collection
- Identify and report on currently open fonts
- Remove duplicate fonts
- Verify font integrity and quarantine corrupt fonts
… and a lot more
Find and Share Fonts with Ease
Find fonts by name, family, appearance, classification, format, version, foundry, category, slant, proportion and weight—on your Mac or the Internet. Save search results as auto-updating smart sets.
Create PDF specimen and sample catalogs of your fonts. Share them with clients or print them for later use.
System Support and Requirements
- Mac running OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks or Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8 or later)
- Supports Open Type, Mac TrueType, Windows TrueType, Type 1 and dfont files
- Supports local and networked home directories
- Auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud 2012 though 2015, Creative Suite V3 to V6, and QuarkXPress V6 to V11 (2015)
Work Your Way Starting Now
Automate your workflow. Customize toolbars and UI windows. Organize your fonts the way you want. You’re in charge with FontAgent Pro.